Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all questions
- What do you know about typewriter and word processor? (20)
- Write the key combinations of the following: (10)
1) Move down one line
2) Move up one line
3) Move one letter left
4) Move one letter right
5) Move one word left
6) Move one word right
7) One screen down
8) One screen up
9) To get end of line
10) To get start of line
- Fill in the blanks: (10)
a) C was developed by ___________ in ______________.
b) BASIC stands for ___________.
c) Machine language era was ______________.
d) ___________ developed assembly language in __________.
e) ____________ is object-oriented language.
- Define and explain programming languages. (20)
- Make the generation table. (20)
- Discuss high level languages and give examples. (20)